Professional Services Senior Manager (London)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia's Engagement and Client Services team plays a central role in our customers success. Through effective project management, creative program planning, skilled relationship development, and high-quality execution, the Management team, in particular, is at the heart of Medallia's partnerships with our clients. Our Managers directly handle the day-to-day servicing relationship and program planning for our customers', owning ultimate accountability for the successful and reliable delivery of value to clients through Medallia's suite of products and services. It's a big job, but it offers an incredible opportunity to drive value not only for Medallia, but also for the world-class companies we serve. Medallia is building a top-notch, customer success-focused team that embodies customer service, excellence in business-to-business program and relationship management, and strategic program design. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys creative project management and demonstrates finesse in solving both internal and external business challenges in a hi-tech environment.
- Team management:
- Lead and inspire successful team in deploying and managing Medallia solutions
- Foster team-oriented culture and growth environment
- Seek opportunities for, coach, and provide continuous feedback to team members to realize their full potential
- Advising Medallia deployment & management:
- Build relationships with client execs, serving as trusted advisor and senior escalation point
- Ensure programs are properly resourced, high quality, within scope/budget, and on-time, with high client satisfaction
- Leverage Medallia’s industry expertise to solve client business challenges
- PS & company initiatives:
- Work across departments to improve our people, processes, and product
- Serve as member of PS leadership team through consistent demonstration of organization, diligence, empathy, and responsiveness
- Serve as Medallia cultural and leadership role model
- You are relentlessly customer-oriented, and have an innate understanding of the tenets of good client service
- You bring 8+ years experience to Medallia, with prior role(s) in customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment
- You have significant experience working in the hospitality industry or with hospitality customers
- You are enthusiastic about taking on above Senior Manager responsibilities
- You love coaching, mentoring, and practicing servant leadership
- You have business acumen to drive our organization forward
- You have significant client management experience, including in an escalation capacity
- You contain the ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with client executives
- You are growth-minded, passionate about continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives
- You thrive in a high-growth, sometime nebulous, fast-paced environment
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.