Professional Services, Senior Program Manager (Tysons Corner)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are building an elite team that will define and deliver on a scalable portfolio servicing model for the Value segment. Through employing a systematic and process-driven approach, we aim to set the industry bar in program management, relationship management and strategic program design.
In this role, you will own a portfolio of accounts, providing CX guidance and best practices, and serve as a point of escalation for program teams as needed. You will also ensure accounts are aligned to business objectives and driving program value paving the way for account renewals and expansions. As team lead, you will be supporting the professional development of your team members, becoming their mentor and coach. You will ensure compliance from your team on internal KPIs and MBOs.
- Relationship Management: Own and manage the long-term success of customer programs and multi-level client stakeholder relationships
- Portfolio Management. Drive operational and financial targets, at scale, through management of account portfolio including margin, utilization and top line growth targets.
- Team Management: Lead and inspire a team in deploying and managing Medallia solutions.
- Build a community and shape the team culture
- Provide regular, timely, and well structured feedback to team members
- Teach, mentor, and coach, with focus on portfolio mindsetManage escalations for program teams
- As a leader in Professional Services, you will own and drive key initiatives including developing and promoting services offerings around all aspects of PS delivery.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, with prior role(s) in customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment.
- Operational and financial Professional Services experience.
- Proven track record of success delivery on NPS, renewal / account health metrics
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience managing and growing Professional Services team.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience directly working in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail.
- Advanced degree, PMP certification
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.