Professional Services Speech, Project Manager (Remote)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Data Analytics Solutions team implements and manages the Medallia text analytics, speech and social platform for leading global companies across retail, financial services, hospitality, high-tech and other industries, including the public sector.
As a member of the team, you will work with senior decision makers at admired brands on a mission critical task — helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers. You work with cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems. You consult with clients to address and answer specific business questions they may have, as well as proactively analyze and study their data to provide valuable insights and findings that may not currently be known or evident to the client. You will gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues. You position yourself for many career options, not only in Professional Services but also in Marketing, Product, and Sales. And, mainly, you get to build: Build improvements for our customers, build a great company, and build a new industry.
- Lead text analytics, speech and social implementations and program enhancements
- Own and manage multi-level client stakeholder relationships, including cross-functional touchpoints
- Design, develop, plan and execute strategic program roadmaps for clients that drive optimum value and are rooted in a deep understanding of customer’s businesses goals, including driving product enhancements to data analyses
- Develop and manage project plans while driving the internal coordination and execution of tasks across teams
- Develop text analytics and social expertise and act as primary Subject Matter Expert (SME) for project team members
- Assist in the development of best practices and tool kits
- Provide constructive product feedback to Medallia Product Management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, with prior role(s) in customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment.
- Have at least 3 years experience in fostering customer happiness and retention via relationship management at multiple levels of a clients' organization, from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders.
- Able to travel up to 10%.
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical experience or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience directly working in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail.
- Advanced degree, PMP certification
- Background in linguistics or a language-related field
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle tasks requiring a keen sense of attention to detail
- Passion for constant improvement
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals and deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a tight knit team
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with any disability.