Professional Services, Technical Account Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Professional Services EMEA, Technical Account Manager (Manager/Senior Manager) Our Professional Services Delivery team plays a central role in our customer’s success and embodies excellent customer service and sets the industry bar in relationship management and strategic program design. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys creative project/program management, skilled relationship development, and demonstrates finesse in using technology to solve business challenges. The role would be specifically focussed on our multi market accounts, making sure accounts are supported on a day to day basis around the technical usage of Medallia products, value realisation of the current solution with a view to making sure renewals are secured preferably with expansions. Our Technical Account Managers are at the heart of Medallia’s partnerships with our clients and handle the day-to-day relationship with our customers and own ultimate accountability for successfully delivering value to clients through Medallia's suite of products and services. It's a big job that offers an incredible opportunity to drive value not only for Medallia, but also for the world-class companies we serve. This role in Professional Services does not carry a billable utilisation target. You Will:
● Own and manage multi-level client stakeholder relationships (C Level and below) across our multimarket accounts, including cross-functional touchpoints. EMEA has more than 12 multimarket accounts where the Medallia Solution is rolled out to 8 or more business units, usually a country.
● Own and resolve day to day PS issues and escalations on multi market accounts either directly or through the billable PS teams as appropriate depending on available client hours; you will be required to be hands on fixing issues especially if non-billable
● Work closely with CSM, PS Regional Leads and Project Managers, Sales Directors to ensure multimarket renewals are delivered preferably with expansion and zero churn.
● Design, develop, plan and execute strategic program roadmaps for clients that drive optimum value and are rooted in a deep understanding of customer’s businesses goals, including driving product enhancements to data analyses
● Support customer multi-markets to align, adopt and manage group developed blueprints and cross market programs ● Regularly report on multi-market adoption status, correction of error actions, program evolution opportunities to group functions
● Support quarterly and annual business reviews with multi-markets and group teams
● Consult with customers on best practices in customer experience management
● Leverage the latest Medallia Experience Cloud’s tools, features and functionality to your customer’s needs
● Develop and manage project plans while driving the internal coordination and execution of tasks across teams
● Manage program profitability through aligning activities to strategic account goals and drive program renewals and incremental expansions, without lapses. Work closely with the SD and CSM to produce and deliver to detailed close plans for each renewal.
● Deliver scoping of services as required
● Be responsible for the EMEA MS renewal number
● Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical education or equivalent technical experience required
● Commercial experience or natural ability
● Technical Understanding of CX products and solutions, preferably Medallia Experience Cloud
● A minimum of 5 years of experience, with prior role(s) in customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment.
● 3+ years of experience in running implementations of enterprise applications is Required (eg. CRM, ERP, HRMS)
● Able to travel up to 50%, the EMEA multi market accounts usually have markets across every continent. Preferred
● Experience directly working in one of the following industries: Software, Telco, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail.
● Advanced degree, PMP certification
● Languages desirable - French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Russian
● Located in London
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.