Professional Services, Technical Lead
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As a Technical Manager in Professional Services, you will be assigned to multiple projects and client accounts based on our needs, interests and expertise. You will be responsible for managing online clients, understanding their goals, and leading teams of analysts and specialists to deliver projects on time, on budget, and ensuring quality service. and configuration of the Medallia platform. Projects range from implementing our software for new customers to continuously improving existing programs.
- Own and drive the technical strategy and vision for a portfolio of accounts
- Drive program success through high quality, scalable architecture, that delivers positive business outcomes
- Design, develop, plan and execute technical program roadmaps for clients that drive optimum value and are rooted in a deep understanding of a customer’s business goals, including driving product enhancements
- Leverage the latest Medallia Experience Cloud’s tools, features and functionality to your customer’s needs
- Guide programs through the customer lifecycle from implementation, and on to servicing, by leveraging deep platform expertise and XM knowledge
- Enable Professional Services teams through effective teaching, coaching, and knowledge distribution
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical education or equivalent technical experience required
- Bring a minimum of 5 years of experience to Medallia, with prior role(s) in enterprise software, management or IT consulting, project management, customer management, market research, or similar experience
- Experience in running implementations of enterprise applications is Required (eg. CRM, ERP, HRMS)
- Have at least 3 years experience in fostering customer happiness and retention via relationship management at multiple levels of a clients’ organisation, from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders
- Ability to travel within the UK&I
- Have experience directly working in one of the following industries: Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail
- Must be able to Travel 25% to the USA
- Security Clearance is needed
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.