Professional Services, Technical Lead
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a Technical Lead in Professional Services, you will be assigned to multiple projects and client accounts based on our needs, interests and expertise. You will be responsible for managing online clients, understanding their goals, and leading teams of analysts and specialists to deliver projects on time, on budget, and ensuring quality service. and configuration of the Medallia platform. Projects range from implementing our software for new customers to continuously improving existing programs.
- Own and drive the technical strategy and vision for a portfolio of accounts
- Drive program success through high quality, scalable architecture, that delivers positive business outcomes
- Design, develop, plan and execute technical program roadmaps for clients that drive optimum value and are rooted in a deep understanding of a customer’s business goals, including driving product enhancements
- Leverage the latest Medallia Experience Cloud’s tools, features and functionality to your customer’s needs
- Guide programs through the customer lifecycle from implementation, and on to servicing, by leveraging deep platform expertise and XM knowledge
- Enable Professional Services teams through effective teaching, coaching, and knowledge distribution
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical education or equivalent technical experience required
- Bring a minimum of 5 years of experience to Medallia, with prior role(s) in enterprise software, management or IT consulting, project management, customer management, market research, or similar experience
- Experience in running implementations of enterprise applications is Required (eg. CRM, ERP, HRMS)
- Have at least 3 years experience in fostering customer happiness and retention via relationship management at multiple levels of a clients’ organisation, from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders
- Ability to travel
- Have experience directly working in one of the following industries: Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.