Professional Services, Technical Senior Analyst
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Professional Services Public Sector team deploys and manages the Medallia feedback platform for organizations across federal agencies, state and local governments, healthcare, and education. As a member of the Public Sector team, you will partner with senior decision makers at some of Medallia’s largest clients on a mission critical task—helping them improve in the eyes of their customers, residents, and patients. You will work with cutting-edge technology, tackle real problems, and gain exposure to software implementation and servicing to enhance experiences across priority client projects. You will develop your customer-first mindset, learn about positioning compelling product features to partners, and manage our product delivery against customer needs. Most importantly, you get to build: build a great company, build awesome relationships and programs with our customers and colleagues all while building an exciting new vertical.
As a Senior Analyst you will be assigned to multiple projects and accounts applying the ins and outs of managing complexity, meeting high expectations, and overcoming some of our toughest challenges. Your projects will be aligned according to the Public Sector needs combined with your interests and expertise. Responsibilities vary from designing and implementing our software to enhancing and managing live accounts.
- Product Implementation
- · Work with senior team members to carry out customer implementations and program enhancements.
- · Participate in the implementation design, setup, and review processes.
- · Identify improvements to our feedback products and processes.
- · Utilize Medallia software knowledge to configure surveys, integrations, and reports
- Client Management
- · Build long-standing client relationships by improving customer, resident, and patient feedback programs.
- · Provide support in client meetings by leveraging in-depth Medallia system capabilities.
- · Work with client teams to resolve technical/system related inquiries.
- · Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients.
- · Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data
- Other Responsibilities:
- · Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Engineering and Marketing.
- · Develop a thorough understanding of product features that are relevant to each client program
- 2-5 years of experience successfully managing and retaining clients while leveraging software.
- Bachelor’s degree, with demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and self-guided learning.
- Ability to work independently on low to medium complexity assignments.
- Passion for helping clients; empathy for their challenges, ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with client stakeholders.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between business problems and technical concepts.
- Growth-minded; desire for continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- Thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a U.S citizen and meet background check requirements of U.S Federal Government
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative/analytical degree, such as engineering, computer science, statistics, or economics.
- Experience working Federal Agencies, State & Local Government, Education, Customer Experience, and/or 3rd Party Delivery Partners.
- Understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OAuth, RBAC, etc.).
Note: This role is not eligible for immigration/visa sponsorship. At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.