Professional Services, Technical Senior Analyst
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Professional Services team deploys and manages the Medallia feedback platform for leading global companies across retail, financial services, hospitality and high tech. As a member of the team, you will partner with senior decision makers at some of Medallia’s largest clients on a mission critical task—helping them improve in the eyes of their customers. You will work with cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems and gain exposure to software implementation and servicing to enhance a huge enterprise’s customer experience. In addition, you will work with great colleagues. You will develop your customer-first mindset, learn about positioning compelling product features to customers, and manage our product delivery against customer needs. Most importantly, you get to build: build a great company, build awesome relationships and programs with our customers and colleagues all while building an exciting new industry.
As a Professional Services Senior Analyst you will oversee the technical design and delivery of Experience Management solutions for customers. You will develop and apply your expertise with Medallia’s product offerings to deploy solutions that meet our customers’ business needs. You will collect and document technical requirements and specifications in collaboration with Technical Managers, configure the Medallia platform, and lead Quality Assurance (QA), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and launch processes with customers to ensure successful technical outcomes.
- Collect customer requirements and create technical specifications.
- Configure the Medallia platform to meet customer requirements.
- Provide support in client meetings by leveraging in-depth knowledge of Medallia’s platform capabilities.
- Lead QA, client UAT, and launch processes.
- Partner with client teams to resolve technical issues/inquiries.
- Develop strong client relationships through technical delivery excellence.
- Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Product and Engineering.
- 2-5 years of experience successfully managing and retaining clients while leveraging software.
- Bachelor’s degree, with demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and self-guided learning.
- Ability to work independently on low to medium complexity assignments.
- Passion for helping clients; empathy for their challenges, ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with client stakeholders.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between business problems and technical concepts.
- Growth-minded; desire for continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- Thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative/analytical degree, such as engineering, computer science, statistics, or economics.
- Understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OAuth, RBAC, etc.).
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.