Program Manager, Professional Services Returnship
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Medallia is a 16- week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to individuals who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At Medallia, we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with others transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
We are building an elite team that plays a central role in our customer’s success that embodies excellent customer service and sets the industry bar in relationship management and strategic program design. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys creative project/program management, skilled relationship development, and demonstrates finesse in using technology to solve business challenges.
Our Managers are at the heart of Medallia’s partnerships with our clients and handle the day-to-day relationship with our customers and own ultimate accountability for successfully delivering value to clients through Medallia's suite of products and services. It's a big job that offers an incredible opportunity to drive value not only for Medallia, but also for the world-class companies we serve.
- Own and manage multi-level client stakeholder relationships, including cross-functional touch points
- Design, develop, plan and execute strategic program roadmaps for clients that drive optimum value and are rooted in a deep understanding of customer’s businesses goals, including driving product enhancements to data analyses
- Consult with customers on best practices in customer experience management
- Leverage the latest Medallia Experience Cloud’s tools, features and functionality to your customer’s needs
- Develop and manage project plans while driving the internal coordination and execution of tasks across teams
- Manage program profitability through aligning activities to strategic account goals and drive program renewals and incremental expansions
Who You Are
- You’re passionate about helping clients; you have empathy for their challenges with the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with client stakeholders.
- You’re organized, strategic and analytical, able to plan and build processes in an efficient and structured manner.
- You’re a relationship builder, able to collaborate and influence others cross-functionally, and are comfortable communicating to various stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- You’re solutions-oriented; you have a passion for creative problem solving and are comfortable tackling new and undefined problem spaces.
- You’re growth-minded; you have a strong desire for continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- You thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, with prior role(s) in customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment.
- Have at least 3 years experience in fostering customer happiness and retention via relationship management at multiple levels of a clients' organization, from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders.
- Experience directly working in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive,B2B (any industry), and/or Retail.
- Advanced degree or PMP certification
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.