Program Manager, Sales Enablement (Strategic Commercial)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are looking for a Program Manager, Sales Enablement to own enablement programs for our Strategic Commercial Sales including the delivery and ongoing improvement of onboarding, continuous learning programs, product enablement, and methodology training to the Strategic Commercial Sales team. The Strategic Commercial Sales team is a new initiative for the organization and requires someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and develop results-oriented programs that drive productivity and reduce time to productivity.
As a Program Manager, Sales Enablement, your role will help drive the quality, delivery, and timing for the New Hire Onboarding Program & the majority of Instructor-Led Training (ILT) programs, and Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) delivered to the global Strategic Commercial sales teams. This includes but is not limited to performance coaching, scheduling training sessions, hosting training events, preparing SMEs for Training events, preparing reports, and managing engagements end to end.
Lead the facilitation and continuous improvement of the new Sales rep onboarding program and ensure their success with regular check-ins throughout their first 90 days. This includes, but is not limited to: role-play exercises, pitch & demo certifications, sales methodology guidance, and white-boarding.
Build and own the role-based continuous learning programs that span sales tools & best practices, skills development, product and vertical enablement. Partner with learners, sales leaders, and SMEs to deliver high-impact training.
Manage and align stakeholders cross-functionally on strategic sales priorities and enablement needs, translating those into effective programs developed and delivered by you.
Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to find opportunities that improve sales effectiveness.
Instrumental in assisting in coordination and planning of global training such as annual Kick-Off events, and Mid-Year Sales training to include event logistics and curriculum for commercial strategic sales reps.
Gather feedback from sales teams on a regular basis to constantly improve our enablement programs.
Surface and amplify customer stories, best practices, objection handling, and differentiation.
Build and maintain relationships with Sales Management to ensure Sales Enablement aligns with organizational goals and objectives.
Execute strategic programs that improve revenue productivity and increase ACV.
Partner cross-functionally to ensure go-to-market readiness with new products and features.
Champion competitive research and training that helps position us to convert more customers.
Collaborate closely with other leaders within the Sales Enablement team and subject matter experts within Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Marketing, and Product Management.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of Sales Enablement, Sales, Sales Support, or Marketing experience
- Prior experience working in a SaaS sales environment required
- Familiarity with sales methodologies such as Miller Heiman, Command of the Message, and MEDDICC required
- Someone flexible and willing to pitch in where needed.
- Extensive project and program management skills with proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment,
- A passion for learning, with energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver global, scalable learning programs to increase performance and drive outcomes.
- Ability to work well under tight timelines and juggle multiple priorities.
- Strong business acumen with a solid understanding of commercial sales business models, go-to-market strategy, and sales process.
- Experience producing and managing enablement events, driving adoption, and measuring the impact of enablement programs at scale.
- Ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and manage training projects.
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships across the organization, especially in sales.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems, preferably Mind Tickle, and other related sales tools such as Outreach, Gong, Salesforce, and more.
- Passionate about helping others succeed.
- Up to 25% travel
Technology Skills & Experience:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Mind Tickle
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Mac OS
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.