Program Manager, Technical Support Operations
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Medallia Technical Support Team is an organization devoted to creating world class support experiences while also driving transformative employee experiences. We believe our greatest asset is our people and that feeling comfortable and excited in bringing your whole self to work is paramount.
The Technical Support Team is seeking to hire a Program Manager dedicated to helping us create and improve our Unassisted Support processes. Unassisted Support at Medallia consists of programs supporting our customers without any direct Agent interaction. As such, the ideal candidate will have experience working on technologies such as search optimization, chatbots, AI and machine learning, and Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) methodologies, etc. Tasks and responsibilities include data analysis and reporting of search trends and article usage, helping to drive a world class Knowledge Centered Service practice, and much more! This position is perfect for someone who enjoys digging into data and driving system/process optimization and strategy.
- Develop, coordinate, and run our Unassisted Support program
- Build and refine processes to close gaps and seamlessly integrate KCS principles into Technical Support agent workflows
- Act as a system administrator for our knowledge base and unified search tools
- Work closely with our Community Program Manager to develop and launch initiatives to enable our admin community
- Analyze Support data, including case deflection % and article usage data, to drive Unassisted Support initiatives
- Coordinate and improve the systems and delivery of out Knowledge Centered Service practice
- Own and improve our unified search tool
- Create strategic annual roadmaps to drive organizational alignment and constant execution for Unassisted Support programs
- Advise Support leadership on knowledge management best practices, and weigh in on case management process changes to ensure knowledge and Unassisted Support are at the core of how we provide support
- Monitor and optimize search results in all end user facing search portals with Coveo
- 3+ years of experience working in a support operations role specifically focused on Unassisted Support programs (e.g. Knowledge Centered Service, community search optimization, etc.)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent project/program management skills and a positive attitude
- Experience using data and metrics to measure report on, and drive program and project success
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in an agile project management environment specifically using Jira
- Experience using/optimizing a unified search tool such as Coveo
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to improve alignment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience developing and running programs that generate measurable ROI
- A documented history of successfully guiding projects and initiatives to completion
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Salesforce Service Console and Salesforce Communities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.