Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
- Review product requirements and technical design documents, providing timely and meaningful feedback
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans Identify, record and track bugs.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers and Customers Success Managers to quickly isolate and report issues
- Work actively in the scrum team, participating in its meetings
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Run various testing types (functional, GUI, performance, etc.) and DB validations
- At least 2 years of experience as a QA Engineer in a global software company
- Experience with API/Web/Mobile SDK testing experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with writing and executing STP, STD and high level STR
- Experienced in leading the Quality within a cross full-stack delivery team Proficient in facilitating quality of workflows and procedures
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Autodidact, capable of learning complicated ideas independently
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Team player
- Experience working with databases and SQL
- Scripting languages and / or automation experience
- Experienced with JIRA and TestRail
Why work with us?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Weekly lunches and snacks
- Unlimited beer on tap
- Flexible hours
- A train line
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.