Quality Engineering Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a Quality Assurance Manager, you’ll be working with emerging software development technologies, building a new global team and helping us scale. You will mentor engineers, develop quality standards and metrics, and work with development and quality teams to develop and execute product test strategy. As we scale, confidence in quality will continue to be an imperative, and you will play a huge part in its success.
About the team:
- The Quality Engineering team is responsible for Enterprise Quality in Medallia.
- We define quality processes, standards and tooling to ensure our products keep the quality bar high.
- We partner with development teams to help them adopt standards and provide insights about their strategy. Based on the organization needs we define test strategies and work on the data and tools to support it.
- Mentor engineers and develop their growth paths.
- Develop and implement quality metrics and standards for the organization.
- Collaborate with product development on test and automation strategy and implement it across teams.
- Collaborate with test infrastructure teams to develop test tools to improve test development productivity.
- 2+ years of experience as a Quality Engineering manager.
- Experience leading teams to design and implement automation solutions.
- Experience creating quality standards/metrics and implement them across teams.
- Experience using different api and ui test frameworks and tools.
- Previous experience in Automation and Manual testing.
Nice to have:
- Leading a global team.
- Enjoy working on ambiguous requirements and turning them into solutions.
- Have good written and verbal communication.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.