Quality Engineering Manager
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As a Quality Assurance Manager, you’ll be working with emerging software development technologies, building a new global team and helping us scale. You will mentor engineers, develop quality standards and metrics, and work with development and quality teams to develop and execute product test strategy. As we scale, confidence in quality will continue to be an imperative, and you will play a huge part in its success.
About the team:
- The Quality Engineering team is responsible for Enterprise Quality in Medallia.
- We define quality processes, standards and tooling to ensure our products keep the quality bar high.
- We partner with development teams to help them adopt standards and provide insights about their strategy. Based on the organization needs we define test strategies and work on the data and tools to support it.
- Mentor engineers and develop their growth paths.
- Develop and implement quality metrics and standards for the organization.
- Collaborate with product development on test and automation strategy and implement it across teams.
- Collaborate with test infrastructure teams to develop test tools to improve test development productivity.
- 2+ years of experience as a Quality Engineering manager.
- Experience leading teams to design and implement automation solutions.
- Experience creating quality standards/metrics and implement them across teams.
- Experience using different api and ui test frameworks and tools.
- Previous experience in Automation and Manual testing.
Nice to have:
- Leading a global team.
- Enjoy working on ambiguous requirements and turning them into solutions.
- Have good written and verbal communication.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.