React Engineer, Frontend (Remote)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Medallia, you will be joining our Reporting team, whose responsibility is to rebuild (and scale) the face of our flagship reporting product -- the platform that tells stories out of the insane amount of data each client receives, and incites action to impact customer experiences. The most exciting part is that Medallia is just at the beginning of our journey! You’ll specialize in building responsive and elegant user interfaces that scale to hundreds of thousands of users. Be a part of the movement that is driving Medallia to even greater heights!
- Work closely with Product and Design teams to design and implement complex user interfaces and user-facing features for the next generation CEM product
- Develop new user-facing features, interactive visualizations, and customer-driven enhancements to our Core Platform
- Create fast, easy to use UI components that can be implemented quickly and seamlessly to support diverse clients
- Participate in a thriving Front-End Engineering community, helping shape mid/long-term technical roadmap and FE architecture patterns for the global Engineering organization
- Bachelors in CS, Engineering, or related technical field. In lieu, relevant equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of delivering customer-facing web apps using a modern web stack. Our enterprise applications are built in React, with modern libraries like Apollo, Typescript, and JEST
- Experience building Microservices using Node, preferably supporting GraphQL
- Experience ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Previous experience with agile process, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams
- Masters in CS, Engineering, or other advanced degree
- Experience with: ES6/7, NodeJS, GraphQL, Docker, CSS-in-JS techniques
- Bring an ownership mindset with quality orientation and DevOps experience
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.