Regional Director, Commercial Business
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
- Lead a team of Sales Directors in Germany focussing on account to $1billion
- Support Sales Directors in opening new accounts; this includes partnering on prospecting strategies, meeting preparation efforts, and territory reviews
- Own, drive, and accurately forecast new software bookings, retention, and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Define territory strategies, account lists, and quota expectations
- Inspire, develop, and retain high-performing Mid-Market Sales Directors
- Partner with key members of the Sales Ecosystem (Solutions Consulting, Account Management, and SDR team)
- Build and execute relationships and go-to-market strategies with key Medallia Partners such as management consulting firms and global system integrators
- Partner internally with Sales Leadership, Sales Ops, and Marketing to continuously improve our sales approach and win rate
- Work with sales leadership team to set the vision, strategy, and tone for your region
- 2+ years as a first tier leader of a high-performing Commercial Market software sales team
- 3+ years as a top-performing individual contributor in a SaaS sales role
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining C-suite relationships
- Demonstrated experience consistently exceeding quota in an enterprise sales organization
- Track record of inspiring and developing high-performing sales professionals
- Previous experience/knowledge of the Customer Experience Management space
- Ideally this role will be based in our Austin Office For the right candidate based on the East coast, remote work possible.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.