Regional Marketing Manager, Japan
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
- Drive Medallia’s go-to-market strategy for Japan and influence how we prioritize and win target markets, product categories, and buyer segments.
- You will be responsible for end to end funnel management activities to drive new pipeline and conversions. You will align closely with sales to identify areas of priority.
- Develop and execute a variety of multi-touch campaigns which incorporate inbound, outbound, events and digital, ABM, public relations and organic/paid social program.
- Partner cross-functionally with your regional marketing peers to highlight gaps and opportunities to drive further digital, webinar, social and PR needs.
- Monitor campaign results and impact on pipeline goals, proactively recommending and implementing rapid course adjustments when needed.
- Lead planning, development and execution of local case studies with our local customers across all focus industries.
- Develop and execute partner marketing programs for Japan region; working closely with global partner marketing leader and regional channel sales leader.
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, opportunities to promote.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Japanese
- 6+ years experience successfully managing field marketing programs in an enterprise environment with expertise in vertical marketing in a major industry, e.g. financial services or similar
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Google Apps and Marketo
- Strong business acumen in the SaaS industry
- Strong sales and customer orientation
- Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and cross function teamwork skills and organizational skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable startup culture and environment.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.