Regional VP of Demand Generation, Commercial
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking a proven B2B Marketer to drive demand generation and awareness campaigns across all digital channels globally.
Aligned to the Medallia commercial division, you will partner with others on the marketing and sales team to create campaigns that will reach and engage our target audience. The role requires expertise in all modern digital marketing channels. You must be a highly analytical individual who uses data and metrics to drive optimizations and decision making. Your role will be to execute the digital strategy for paid and organic programs to deliver increased demand across digital marketing channels and convert demand into opportunity.
- Lead regional demand generation for EMEA
- Play a key role in collaborating with a team to deliver all digital marketing initiatives and double as the in-house social media and programmatic display subject matter expert.
- Collaborate and coordinate with campaign, field, and solution marketers, marketing operations, and sales development to run effective fully integrated and multi-channel digital campaigns.
- Cross-team collaboration to deliver a consistent brand voice across channels with a focus on compelling brand storytelling on social.
- Develop strategies for organic, paid search, programmatic display, and paid social synergy.
- Continuously optimize channels to drive pipeline and revenue.
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, opportunities to promote.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders and wider marketing team to develop and drive customer acquisition and growth, including localisation of campaigns and delivering local execution.
- Track, manage, measure and report on the impact of marketing programs.
- Help execute on ABM initiatives by recommending best channels to promote content for driving engagements from key personas, drive air coverage awareness campaigns to key accounts, and develop automation/orchestration opportunities to deliver dynamic auto-triggers based on firmographic, technographic, and/or behavioral activities.
- Develop strategies around emerging advertising channels such as video, connected TV, mobile advertising, and audio advertising.
- Report, analyze, and optimize on campaigns to ensure campaigns are delivering on pipeline and revenue targets.
- 8+ years of experience in a digital demand generation role or similar relevant experience in a B2B enterprise context
- Data driven market with a focus on generating pipeline for the global Commercial sales team
- SaaS experience
- Experience working in a global environment with an understanding of translation needed across channels
- Demonstrated, hands-on management and optimization of paid customer acquisition channels: SEM, Paid and Organic Social, Display Ads
- Experience with email marketing and marketing automation (Marketo, Hubspot)
- Proficient with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with setting up campaigns and tests in paid social media platforms
- Marketing Attribution experience
- Demonstrated experience working on full-funnel growth analytics including A/B testing and channel effectiveness
- Experience using marketing reporting and analytics solutions (i.e. Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Tableau, Marketo or similar)
- Experience managing a small team of individual contributors
- Proven track record in developing and executing marketing demand generation plans for a dynamic and fast paced software company
- Previous experience working within a highly driven technology marketing department
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.