Sales Academy Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is looking for an energetic Sales Academy Manager to join our growing Commercial sales team. This individual will enable Sales Associates on the skills needed to showcase the value of the world’s leading experience management platform. They will coordinate, present, monitor, and assist with operation-related skills development and associated training within the Sales Academy. The goal of Medallia’s Sales Academy is to develop Sales Associates through an intense 8 week program and graduate them into quota bearing positions.
- Embrace the company’s vision to create “a world where companies are loved by their customers and employees.”
- Successfully train and manage Medallia Sales Academy Associates in sales methodology related to prospecting, cold-calling, solution planning, building a book of business, maintaining a sales funnel, effective presence, communication skills and creating customized solution presentations.
- Effectively sell and train others to sell into complex and non-complex personas and organizations, specifically for the Commercial space.
- Be a strong communicator and be able to write feedback for individuals in the Sales Academy on a daily basis.
- Perform the complete Sales Academy methodology and successfully contribute to sales goals every month.
- Contribute to strategic planning and work alongside other coaches to deliver value to the Sales Academy.
- Have a high level of proficiency in the Medallia suite of solutions and identify key points with each prospect while developing a strong value proposition to the Sales Academy Associates.
- Develop content such as a pipeline of scripts, materials, and tools to build and win campaigns.
- Build and run experiments and A/B testing for prospecting into new accounts.
- Be up to date with trends in the digital campaigning / user success space and understand the campaign lifecycle in the Experience Management space.
- Be a motivated self-starter who adapts quickly and is eager to learn in a fast moving technology company.
- 4-5 years of B2B or B2C experience
- Effective communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation and social media
- Be persistent and self-motivated while handling rejection
- Build a connection with cross functional teams and colleagues
- Ability to accept feedback and coaching
- Demonstrated interest in new technology
- Ability to work remotely; ability to travel up to 5% as the business requires
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.