Sales Associate - Sales Academy Program
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is looking for an energetic new to sales individual to join our Medallia sales academy whereby graduates of a business discipline or have some sales experience can join the leader in customer experience. Students of the academy will go through an intense 8 week program and then graduate into quota bearing positions for a range of Medallia’s products in the Mid-Market level.
Your primary responsibility will be to work through the Sales Academy and become proficient in the Medallia Sales process. This position will require detailed prospect qualification, volume outbound phone calling, process cadence skill selling.
- You will be expected to embrace the company’s vision to create -- “A world where companies are loved by their customers and employees”.
- You will be expected to successfully complete Medallia's Sales Academy training: Prospecting, Cold-Calling, Solution Planning, Building your Solution Book of Business, Maintaining your Sales Funnel, Effective Presence, Solution Demonstration, Clear Communications Skills & Creative Customized Solution Presentations.
- You will be required to perform the complete Sales Academy methodology and successfully contribute in sales every month.
- Have a high level of proficiency in the Medallia suite of solutions and identify key points with each product prospect while delivering a strong value proposition to the prospect.
- To consistently execute the sales and marketing plans to attain new customers and to surpass quota.
- To perform above the industry average while working in a remote setting, some travel may be required as business demands.
- Be able to prospect into Mid Market and Complex size organizations.
- Ability to sell into complex and non-complex persona’s.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter, who adapts quickly and is eager to learn, in a fast moving technology company.
- Generate strong interest in Medallia solutions, research key players, identify targeted accounts.
- One year of recent B2B or two years B2C experience.
- Effective communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation and on social media.
- Persistent and Self-motivated while handling rejection.
- Demonstrated interest in new technology.
- Must be able to build a connection with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to accept feedback and coaching.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.