Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia Sales brings our unique approach to Operational Customer Experience Management to enterprise customers across Financial Services, B2B, Telecom, Retail, Hospitality, and Automotive industries. Our team is responsible for winning the trust and building long-term relationships with our impressive customer base: 4 of America’s 5 largest banks, 6 of the 10 largest global Telcos, 5 out of the 10 biggest Fortune 500 retailers, 7 of the 10 largest global hotel chains, and 3 of the world’s top luxury car brands.As a team of consultative Sales professionals, our mission is to create a legendary team and establish a reputation across enterprise software for sales excellence, impact, and career growth.
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaignsDive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome
- This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal
- Engage with sales ecosystem and Medallia Partners in support of sales opportunities
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams
- Given the consultative nature of Medallia’s Sales organization, successful applicants must have:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in the field of Business
- Significant demonstrated experience either in field sales or in a client management function at an Enterprise Software/Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) organization
- Significant demonstrated experience in a client-facing role in the Customer Experience (CX) industry.
- Demonstrated experience directly managing or selling successfully to Fortune 500 clients.
- Demonstrated experience advising large organizations regarding improving their CX practices, recommended organizational changes, and strategic program design.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical requirements and constraints to non-technical audiences.
POSTING DATE: 17 July 2020 REMOVAL DATE: 16 August 2020 SALARY: Competitive Location: London, United Kingdom At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.