Sales Enablement Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are looking for a Field Sales Enablement Manager to deliver enablement programs that ramp new reps more effectively and ultimately help the entire sales organization realize greater productivity. The Field Sales Enablement Manager role will help drive the quality, delivery and timing for the majority of Instructor Led Training (ILT) programs, and Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) delivered to field sales. This includes but is not limited to performance coaching, scheduling classes, hosting training events, preparing SMEs for Training events, preparing reports, and managing engagements end to end.
- Facilitate Sales rep enablement through virtual and in-person classes and ensure their success with regular check-ins throughout their tenure. This includes, but is not limited to: role-play exercises, pitch & demo certifications, sales methodology guidance, and whiteboarding
- Own the rollout, adoption, and knowledge transfer of sales tools & best practices, and communicate with learners, facilitators, and speakers to ensure smooth delivery of training classes and programs
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to find opportunities that improve sales effectiveness
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve our enablement programs
- Surface and amplify customer stories, best practices, objection handling, and differentiation
- Build and maintain relationships with Sales Management to ensure Sales Enablement aligns with organizational goals and objectives
- Execute strategic programs that improve revenue productivity
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure go-to-market readiness with new products and features
- Champion competitive research and training that helps position us to convert more customers
- Collaborate closely with other leaders within the Sales Enablement team and subject matter experts within Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Marketing, and Product Management
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
- 3+ years of Enterprise Sales and/or Sales Enablement experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise SaaS sales, its processes, and what makes it most effective
- Familiarity with sales methodologies such as Command of the Message, and MEDDICC preferred
- Ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and manage training projects
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships across the organization, especially in sales
- Excellent one-on-one and group presentation skills
- Passionate about helping others succeed
Technology Skills & Experience
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- MindTickle (or other LMS)
- Google Suite,
- Microsoft Office
- Mac OS
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.