Sales Enablement Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a group of Sales Enablement Professionals, our mission is to increase predictable and highly productive sales results by providing consistent, scalable, and on-demand enablement services that allow customer-facing professionals and their managers to add value in every customer interaction.
About the Role
- Partner with experienced Enterprise and Mid-Market Sales Teams across EMEA and APAC
- Onboarding new members of the team
- Onboarding new members of the team
- 1:1 Performance Coaching
- Partnering with Regional Leaders to identify performance gaps and needs
- Designing and delivering training programs to support the ongoing development of the Regions
- Delivering & facilitating workshops on our Sales Methodology “Velocity”
- Supporting Ad-Hoc requirements & questions
- Providing ongoing training for our systems, processes tools & products
- Effective execution of the global enablement strategy in EMEA & APAC adapting local needs and nuances as required
- Working closely with the Global Sales Enablement Team on global initiatives such as the newsletter, system launches, product certifications, etc.
- Good Communicator In this role, you’ll be partnering with senior leaders and cross functional teams across the business, and therefore imperative that you have strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Organised Great organisational skills with attention to detail will be essential for effective program design, delivery and management in our agile world.
- Creative In the new world, creativity and thinking out of the box is the name of the game. We are looking for someone who is naturally curious with a growth mindset and is constantly thinking of new ways to drive the efficacy and impact of our sales enablement programs.
- Adaptable The ideal candidate is someone who can adapt in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable managing multiple priorities. On-demand, agile enablement is more important than ever before and flexibility with a can-do attitude will get you far.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in an enablement role ideally in a SaaS company
- Experience in facilitation, training and coaching sales professionals
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Familiar with Solution/Value Selling
- Experience working with international teams and comfortable working to different time zones on occasion
Nice to Have (But not essential)
- Experience with Command of the message, MEDDIC, Strategic Selling with Perspective and/or Professional Selling Skills
- Experience with Outreach, Zoominfo, Gong, Highspot and Mindtickle
- Multi-Lingual (Fluent in Spanish, German, French and/or Japanese)
- Knowledge and/or experience in the customer experience domain
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.