Sales Engineering, Demos (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
About the role
- We are a Silicon Valley-based company aiming to expand our pre-sales support for the Sales Ecosystem. As an Demo Engineer, you will partner with the sales team to demonstrate how Medallia’s solutions can solve customer business challenges and deliver positive business outcomes.
- Design, build, and maintain use case based Proof of Concept (POC) solutions by collaborating with different cross-functional teams
- Identify opportunities for automation and repeatable processes
- Support the sales org as a technical expert for products and solutions
- Enable sales and delivery teams on POC solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or prior work experience with demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and self-guided learning.
- Strong technical project management, stakeholder management, and cross-functional leadership skills
- You thrive in ambiguity. Demonstrate ability to to thrive in ambiguity, work cross functionality, and deliver excellent solutions.
- Passion for problem solving; ability to build relationships and effectively communicate across internal stakeholders across the organization
- You are a great communicator, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are a self starter and team player.
- Familiarity / willingness to learn technologies (Apex, HTML, CSS, etc.)
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.