Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As an Integrations Architect you will support our customers in deploying pre-built and custom integrations between Medallia’s product offerings and popular cloud platforms, such as Salesforce, Adobe, ServiceNow, and Workday. You will engage with business stakeholders to understand their integration requirements and leverage your expert knowledge of these platforms and Medallia’s capabilities to recommend high impact solutions that meet their business needs. You will then facilitate the successful development and deployment of these solutions by partnering with customers’ IT teams, Medallia delivery and R&D teams, and 3rd party developers.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone with an integrations background who is passionate about connecting cloud technologies to maximize business impact for customers.
- Lead integration deployments for customers. Identify business requirements, recommend solutions, and collaborate with customers, Medallia delivery and R&D teams, and 3rd party developers to implement these solutions.
- Develop, improve, and drive adoption of pre-built integration connectors. Support go-to-market efforts to launch new integrations.
- Aggregate, prioritize, and articulate customers’ integration use cases to Product, Engineering, and 3rd party developers to guide product strategy and roadmap.
- Enable deal success by serving as an integrations SME for prospective clients.
- Partner with Sales to ensure deals are scoped to meet client outcomes in a sustainable way.
- Identify integration knowledge gaps and lead efforts to define and share best practices across Medallia.
- 5+ years of SaaS experience, with extensive knowledge of enterprise software technologies, e.g., CRM, ERP, HRIS.
- Passion for helping clients; empathy for their challenges, ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with client stakeholders.
- Salesforce Architect certification(s) with hands-on experience administering Salesforce deployments.
- Expert knowledge of common integration technologies and protocols, e.g., REST APIs, HTTP, SFTP.
- Experience using Postman, PuTTY, Curl or other HTTP clients.
- Understanding of common security concepts and standards, e.g., SSO, SAML, OAuth, RBAC.
- Working knowledge of common web technologies, e.g., HTML, CSS.
- Ability to develop data architectures - designing data flows that are aligned with customer information systems.
- Solution-oriented passion for creative problem solving, comfortable tackling new and undefined problem spaces.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between complex business problems and technical concepts.
- Strong technical project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Salesforce Developer certification(s).
- Hands-on administration experience of popular cloud platforms, such as Adobe, ServiceNow, and Workday.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.