Senior Analyst, Digital Expert
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
In this role, you will be asked to:
handle new client on-boarding, setup and training
project manage every aspect of customer deliverables
represent the Digital product for all of your assigned clients, which includes setting expectations and sharing best practices to ensure increased adoption, retention, and overall satisfaction over the life of our relationship with each client
work with clients to establish strategic goals, including defining key performance indicators, and documenting those to track going forward
identify potential up-sell opportunities
be your clients' advocate internally, championing customer needs / issues cross-departmentally
- professional services-oriented project management experience
- (minimum 3 years of prior relevant experience)
- (this assumes impeccable verbal and written communication skills)
- experience or interest in Customer Success, or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and securing retention in a professional services role
- experience working with Enterprise SaaS solutions
- the ability to learn new software quickly
- a detail-oriented, analytical approach to your work
- demonstrable ability to drive continuous value of a product
- comfort working with both Fortune 500 and fast-paced start-up clients
- the ability to be a strong team player
- the internal drive to push yourself to excel
- the willingness and interest in reaching out for help when needed, and the ability to then put that help to good use
- a clear understanding of what it means to serve your clients, so that you see your success as a reflection of their success.
- a proficiency with the MS Office suite of tools
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.