Senior Analyst, Education Services (EMEA)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Medallia Education team’s mission is to foster an engaging ecosystem of learning for Customers, Medallians, and Partners by providing creative, effective, and comprehensive experiences
As a Product Education Manager, you will create engaging impactful Medallia product-feature training for customers, partners and Medallians. You will influence the Education roadmap, and participate in ensuring the Education service offering grows to meet customer demand, increases product adoption, and generates revenue.
- Become a Medallia Product Certified trainer and provide engaging and effective in-classroom training for Medallians and partners
- Develop learning curriculum for Medallia Professional Services teams, Partner teams & Medallia Customers in EMEA
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Technical Support, Sales, and Professional Services as a learning SME to guide their training development.
- Conduct effective VILT (virtual instructor-led trainings) on a variety of Product, PM, PS, and CX topics
- Creates and owns relationships with stakeholders involved in learning delivery projects and on Education team
- Independently trains customers on Product & CX training offerings and effectively explains concepts & material in an approachable, professional, and easy-to-understand manner
- Owns at least one training end-to-end and summarizes findings & learning from training delivery in order to improve the next course and influence overall roadmap
- Perform quality assurance checks for online and instructor-led education content on the learning management system and Medallia training instances
- May involve travel
- Must speak English and an additional European Language
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.