Senior Analyst, Insights
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Medallia Strategy Analytics Team is a first-of-its-kind experience management (XM) consulting team. Its role is to help our customers realize the value of their investments with Medallia by uncovering data-driven insights and stories to inform their XM and program strategy and maximize its ROI.
MSAT is a global, high performing team, with a track record of strong performance. Today, the team is staffed by a cross-discipline team of problem solvers, who are located in San Francisco, San Mateo, Virginia, New York, and Munich. They have a mix of MBA, PhD, and BS/MS in quantitative/research disciplines. We’ve only just scratched the surface of MSAT’s potential, and our team’s role is critical to the near and long term distinctiveness of Medallia!
As a Senior Analyst, Insights you will work with senior decision makers at admired brands on a mission critical task—helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers.
- Play a critical role in consulting projects (from needs assessment to delivery) to help Medallia’s clients take action on business opportunities identified using customer feedback data.
- Execute and develop analytical offerings in areas related to customer experience management (e.g. analytical methodologies such as multiple linear regression, logistic regression, ridge regression and other techniques, and unstructured data analysis using Medallia topics and themes,)
- Serve as a cross-functional resource for other customer-facing teams on the application of unstructured data analysis workflows and enablement for client programs
- Advise clients on actionable business and Medallia program recommendations to enact based on deep statistical analysis of clients’ voice of customer and voice of employee feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative/research field (e.g. Statistics, Economics, Applied Mathematics).
- Significant experience in a full-time management consulting, internal strategy/operations, finance, data analytics, data science, or marketing analytics role.
- Significant demonstrated experience in regression-based analytics of large datasets.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing customer experience or employee experience unstructured data.
- Demonstrated experience in the customer experience or experience management space.
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more statistical software package (e.g. R, STATA, SPSS, SAS)
- Demonstrated experience in client-facing settings or experience working internally with C-Suite-level stakeholders to enable their decision-making.
Posting Date: 7th May 2020 Removal Date: 4th June 2020 Salary: Competitive Location: 80 Cheapside, 5th Floor, EC2V 6EE, London, United Kingdom At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.