Senior Analyst Marketing & Sales, Mid Market
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
- Lead Reporting and Analytics for the Mid-Market organization.
- Partner with Campaign Managers to integrate MarTech solutions usage more deeply in campaign planning and execution.
- Partner with management on budget tracking and return on marketing investment.
- Daily monitoring and optimization of marketing spend and manage major contracts with marketing vendors.
- Analyze, report, prepare dashboards and provide meaningful insights on full pipeline and funnel.
- Partner with Sales Ops and IT to ensure that all required data is complete and accurate in SFDC for lead results, reporting, and process optimization.
- Monitor, test and manage Lead Flow and lead routing.
- Lead process development for lead flow mapping and list uploads.
- Assist with territory planning and vertical opportunities.
- Create and build marketing operations reports for program performance analysis and maintain closed-loop reporting via salesforce dashboards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate complex data into meaningful analysis for non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, project management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing and Operations related roles.
- Practical experience in reporting and analytics, preferably with Tableau and Google Analytics.
- Strong Salesforce and Marketing Automation technical experience across hybrid platforms.
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Excel.
- B2B SaaS experience.
- Experience in Zuora, Anaplan and Clari or equivalents.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.