Senior Analyst, Professional Services Operations (Bay Area)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
- Work closely with Professional Services management team to operationalize processes for managing hundreds of Professional Services projects per quarter
- Develop and maintain organization-wide dashboards and reports to measure Professional Services productivity, utilization, and quality
- Develop and maintain capacity models and predictive resource models based on sales plan and pipeline
- Improve and automate Professional Services processes through the use of business applications.
- Measure department utilization and productivity to ensure effective implementation of established strategies and tactics
- Analyze Professional Services data to generate resource forecast and metric reports for Sales and Executive Management
- Participate in company financial planning, accounting activities, working closely with Finance to ensure accurate revenue recognition, bookings, client billings, and expenses.
- Participate in ad-hoc reporting projects and programs with the Sales, Finance, Product, and Support groups
- Work with delivery teams and other project managers to manage project scheduling and consultant resourcing
- 4+ years of financial operations experience (i.e. Financial Planning & Analysis, Revenue Operations, Sales Operations or similar)
- 1+ years of experience with GAAP / FP&A concepts / Revenue Recognition / VSOE
- Bachelor or comparable degree in accounting, finance, or business administration
- OpenAir, NetSuite, and Salesforce experience
- 1+ years of SaaS industry experience
- Comfortable working with senior managers and executives both face to face and remotely
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks at hand; strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptionally strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Proactive and ability to take ownership of projects without constant supervision
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.