Senior Analyst, Professional Services Sales
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with 2 years focused on technology sales, or technology consulting.
- Demonstrated experience with selling SaaS products in the SMB/Mid-market segment. Specifically has experience in working in a high volume sales environment and building scalable sales processes.
- Demonstrated experience with the sales cycle in one or more of the following areas: Professional Services Sales, Software Sales, Project Management up-selling, change orders, system demonstrations or solution best practices.
- Record of consistently meeting objectives and exceeding targets at top-performing companies.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and ability to learn new technology applicationsInterpersonal skills, including the ability to work with both technical and business team members
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interest in sales operations, process improvement, and product management is a plus
- Participation in mid to late sales cycle activities assessing technical or business requirements
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.