Senior Consultant, Medallia Strategy Analytics
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
About the Medallia Strategy Analytics Team:
Medallia Strategy Analytics Team (MSAT) is a first-of-its-kind experience management consulting team. Our role is to help our customers realize the value of their investments with Medallia by uncovering data-driven insights and stories to inform their experience management and program strategy and maximize its ROI.
MSAT is a global, high performing team, with a track record of performance. Our client work has an average NPS of 90 and team engagement scores are some of the highest at Medallia.
Today, MSAT is a cross-discipline team of problem solvers who are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Virginia, New York, London, and Munich. We have a mix of MBAs, PhDs, and BS/MS in quantitative or research disciplines. We’ve only just scratched the surface of MSAT’s potential, and our team’s role is critical to the near and long term distinctiveness of Medallia!
- Lead and own the delivery of data-driven consulting projects to propel Medallia clients' Experience Management maturity and help them realise financial impact across their organisation
- Drive all aspects of Experience Management consulting projects (scoping, delivery, quality and team management, and coaching) to identify business opportunities using customer feedback, employee feedback, operational, and financial data, and help Medallia’s clients take action on these opportunities
- Advise clients on best practices for driving customer-centricity from the boardroom to the front lines, to achieve improved customer experience and increased customer loyalty
- Develop new consulting offerings in areas related to operational customer experience management (OCEM) and employee experience management based on emerging needs of the market
- Act as a trusted advisor to sales, product, and Medallia’s professional services organisation on analytics and the application of CX and EX best practices to client programs, new markets, products, and methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative/research field or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of experience in management consulting or other analytically-focused project leadership role
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with data analysis and advanced quantitative research methodologies, with a particular focus on regression-based analysis
- Ability to formulate hypotheses, search for patterns, and find the story in the data
- Experience creating and delivering executive-level presentations
- Experience leading consulting projects and project teams
- Quick learner/creative thinker/self-starter
- PhD, MBA, Master in Data Science or other equivalent advanced quantitative/research degree
- Experience with a statistical software package (ideally R)
- 1+ years experience in selling consulting engagements, either directly or indirectly as a person supporting the key consulting salesperson
- Previous EX/CX experience
- Full professional fluency in English, and French or Spanish
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.