Senior Customer Security Assurance Analyst (Remote, US)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
- Serve as the voice of Medallia’s customers for security and complianceLead the development of proactive customer-facing security assurance content that details Medallia’s comprehensive security program and capabilities
- Own and maintain security documentation portal and associated processes to enable scalable, consistent distribution of content to prospects and customers
- Serve as the primary point of contact for responding to and leading meetings of on-going customer security diligence, questionnaires and audits
- Do everything with an eye towards developing, automating, and improving process effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain knowledge base of security and compliance content and work with internal stakeholders to ensure our customer assurance materials remain up to date
- Develop metrics, reports, and communications for management on customer assurance program performance
- Comfort working with tools built to assist in vendor management (e.g., Security Scorecard, OneTrust, BitSight, Panorays, GRC platforms such as Archer, ZenGRC, etc.)
- Synthesize complex customer documents (MSAs, Security Addendums, etc.) into concrete requirements for Medallia Engineering, Legal and Finance teams
- Partner with the Sales and Support organizations to provide security assurance in the Sales and Contract renewal process
- Communicate directly with Medallia customers, prospects and other stakeholders to define, describe, or represent Medallia Security on behalf of the organization
- Engage with Medallia’s Product Team to analyze customer security requirements and influence product roadmaps to steer security features for Medallia’s service.
- 3+ years experience in Compliance and/or Security
- 2+ years experience in customer-facing role
- Exceptional ability to effectively communicate security topics to a variety of audiences, both written and verbal
- Independent self-starter, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and organized, with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years working and managing security/compliance questionnaires
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance and related assessments/certifications including SOC 2, HIPAA, NIST CSF, PCI, HITRUST, GDPR, CCPA
- Experience working with modern cloud Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Certification in Security such as CISA, CISM, CISSP
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.