Senior Customer Success Manager - Lead NORAM
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. You are experienced in people management. Sales support experience is real advantage. If this is you, there are many people adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
- Customer Success Team Leader for NORAM region and manage key accounts.
- Manage status for NORAM customers internally within Medallia.
- Own overall relationship with assigned NORAM clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Handle new client on boarding, setup and training
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client
- Drive continued value of our products and services with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators to achieve their goals.
- Identify and/or develop up sell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross departmentally
- Manage all aspects of customer deliverables.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Customer Success Team Leader.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Proficient in MS Office Software.
- Have a track record of success in building relationships at multiple levels of a client’s organization from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter driven to learn, adapt, and excel in your work
- Strong desire to serve our customers: They win, so you win
- Are psyched to join a company at a thrilling stage of growth, with an exceptional customer list and an impressive set of investors!
- Able to travel up to 25%
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.