Senior Diversity Sourcer
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a Senior Diversity Sourcer you will collaborate with Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, Recruiting, and hiring stakeholders by taking a lead role in defining, launching, analyzing, and iterating on innovative diversity sourcing strategies. You will build diverse talent pools through trusted relationships with networks, organizations, resource groups and universities.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand current (and future) hiring needs.
- Design & execute on strategies for identifying and engaging passive diverse candidates in support of the demand.
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations.
- Use sourcing tools (job boards, online networks, other websites, ATS) to search for talent and build candidate pipelines.
- Compile and explore sourcing metrics. Regularly review tools and strategy for effectiveness.
- Take a dynamic role in defining and iterating on customized diversity sourcing strategies.
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment and/or sourcing experience with a focus on developing diverse candidate pipelines for technical and non-technical roles.
- Demonstrated experience developing complex search strategies to identify & attract diverse passive talent
- Demonstrated experience building partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree, or related equivalent experience
- Passion for and knowledge of diversity & inclusion
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with talent acquisition and/or talent operations
- Ability to impact and influence without authority
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.