Senior Financial Analyst, Worldwide Sales Finance
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
A phenomenal opportunity exists within Medallia’s Finance Team as we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be part of our Worldwide Sales Finance function. This key role will have a unique opportunity to impact Medallia’s sales growth as we continue our trajectory as the leader in the Experience Management (XM) industry. The position requires strong business partnering skills, financial reporting, planning and modeling skills, and a high degree of business acumen.
Please note that this position is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina, reporting directly to the Vice President of Finance based in the San Francisco Bay Area, United States.
- Become a trusted business partner to the Deal Desk organization by evaluating, reviewing and closing deals in a timely and accurate manner in order to hit sales targets.
- Support the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial reporting.
- Transform Salesforce bookings information and prepare TCV, ACV and net new bookings statements by applying bookings policy.
- Support key Sales and Finance cross-functional projects including systems integrations, systems testing, etc.
- Curiosity is your middle name and you always dig deep to understand the ‘why’
- Deep Familiarity with Cloud/SaaS business (retention, cohort analysis, rep productivity, sales compensation, etc.)
- Extremely well organized, data-driven and comfortable managing multiple projects / stakeholders
- Self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision and effective in dealing with ambiguity
- You have been part of fast growing organizations
- 3 + years of relevant work experience (i.e. financial planning and analysis, build/tweak complex data models in Excel or similar financial analysis activities)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or equivalent practical experience
- English proficiency, both written and oral
- Expert knowledge in Salesforce
- Ability to work with minimal guidance on key data & analytics initiatives and provide thought leadership
- Strong data mining skills with the ability to convert financial data into actionable insights
- Strong understanding of Subscription-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.