Senior Frontend Developer
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia for Digital helps companies capture customer feedback across emerging web and mobile channels, engage customers with compelling digital experiences and keep pace with customers’ constantly changing behaviour.
Medallia for Digital is a native component of Medallia Medallia Experience Cloud™
About the role:
- As a Front End Developer you need to be experienced in all aspects of the full software development cycle, including design and development for the end-user. You should be familiar with web architecture, algorithms and client side programming, and be able to take a project from requirements through to deployment.
- 4+ years of experience in Web development.
- Proven experience in modern HTML, CSS and JS (ES6, TypeScript).
- Proven Experience in developing ReactJS framework for web/mobile.
- A passion for building products and helping people, both customers and colleagues.
- Passionate about technology, enjoys solving complex problems and learning new technologies.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
- Communicative English
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing AngularJS frameworks for web/mobile.
- Knowledge in testing methodologies (unit-testing, TDD, mocking).
- BSc in computer science or equivalent.
Please note, this role may require being on a rotating on-call shift which includes being available during evenings and weekends when scheduled.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with any disability.