Senior Global Benefits Analyst
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking an experienced benefits professional to take on the exciting tasks of both scaling our benefits programs and personally influencing a global benefits philosophy and strategy. You will partner in the design and delivery of benefits programming that is truly impactful to the employee experience, through support & management of end-to-end benefits design and administration for countries located in NORAM, EMEA, and APAC.
Successful candidates will have a passion for project and program management, a talent for leveraging technology, and above all, focus on creating an incredible employee experience. If you thrive working as part of a fun, collaborative, and wickedly smart team, you’ll love the new challenge ahead of you.
- Administrative duties as they relate to global benefits plans, including pension/retirement, medical, dental, vision, disability, life, EAP, LoA and various other programs.
- Own benefit program administration, including partnering with internal/external business partners to troubleshoot and resolve data processing errors; periodically audit benefits plans & deductions to ensure plans remain accurate and legally compliant; serve as day to day contact for employees.
- Build relationships with internal and external providers of benefit plans and systems ensuring accuracy and positive employee experience in enrolling or using benefit plans.
- Manage leave of absence & workers comp program, including employee consultation, ensuring vendor compliance with required notices and paperwork, and employee follow-up (as needed).Resolve employee benefit questions and/or concerns by clarifying issues, selecting and explaining the best solution, and following-up to ensure timely resolution, and escalating complex issues to senior team members or external brokers/vendors while owning the employee relationship.
- Responsible for global benefits intranet pages, updating and maintaining all Benefits documents and creating engaging and value add content.
- Manage benefits billing for all plans globally. This includes obtaining and reconciling invoices, creating purchase requests, and submitting and tracking payments.
- Process all new hires and termination relating to benefits, including notifying brokers and vendors where appropriate..Provides support to onboarding/offboarding employees including, conducting benefits orientation to new hires.
- Support and promote Medallia’s global wellness programs, events and activities.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience;
- Experience supporting benefits in a minimum of five countries, including EMEA
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner and under strict time constraints;
- Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience maintaining HRIS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong customer service attitude and ability to work within an international environment.
- Experience in the Tech industry.
- Experience with Workday benefits & leave Advanced Excel skills and strong Microsoft Word and PowerPoint / Google Docs skills.
- Ability to manage and execute projects independently
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.