Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
A phenomenal opportunity exists within Medallia’s People and Culture team as we are looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to be located at our facility in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
This key business partner will support the Buenos Aires office business leaders and approximately 200 current Medallians. You will serve as the primary HR point of contact for senior leaders on the ground, as well as US-based managers with team members based in our Buenos Aires office. As the site continues to grow, this is an exciting opportunity for a senior HR Business Partner to do meaningful and impactful work.
At Medallia, the HR Business Partner team solves complex organizational challenges with a people lens; the emphasis is equal on each word in the title. To be successful, you’ll need to challenge the status quo, push your partners to be great, and use data in addition to your laser sharp people instincts to drive decisions. As a core part of this role, you will be delivering critical people programs including compensation, performance and development. Across these programs, you will work to create structured and objective processes and an environment where all Medallians feel a sense of belonging.
- HR - You apply a people lens to complex organizational and business challenges.
- Business - Your business acumen sets you apart from the crowd.
- Partnership - You work so closely with your key business groups that they value you as part of their own teams.
- Analytics Support decision making for leaders through data creation and communication of dashboards, workforce planning and restructuring Talent management & attrition support
- Coaching - Managers & Leaders Coach, advise and Implement best in class and value-added HR support; procedures & processes, Set people strategy; align with business strategy & priorities, Identify gaps in the business; produce solutions to address
- Partner with leaders and managers Support initiatives to drive business strategy forward, Develop an understanding of sentiment across the team, cultural concerns, and opportunities to advance how we do business and work together
- Partner with COE’s (Total Rewards, TAQ, HR Ops) Ensure alignment, planning and support of priorities
- Global Support Model Support the strategic vision for a global PnC Business Partner model, Ensure there are no gaps in global support, Creation , Delivery and support of Global training initiatives, Onboarding & enablement development support
- Employee Relations Manage employee relations issues and ensure concerns are properly identified, reported & resolved
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR management/leadership
- Global HR support experience all the way to C-Suite
- Comprehensive experience in Organizational development, M&A and Compensation
- Strong communication skills; Bilingual Spanish/English
- Secondary education with an emphasis in Human Resources or Business
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.