Senior Industry Solutions Marketing Manager, B2C (Remote)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As a key member of the Solutions Marketing team within the Product Marketing organization, you will help drive the messaging, content, and sales enablement for Automotive, Restaurants & Food Service, Retail, Telecommunications & Media, and Travel & Hospitality. We are looking for an experienced marketer with exceptional industry, solutions, and product marketing strategy and go-to-market execution, communication, and project management skills. In this role you will work cross-functionally with Medailla’s GTM teams that include industry solution principals, field and campaign marketing, sales, and product marketing.
- Deliver creative and compelling messaging that clearly articulates and reinforces Medallia’s unique brand and value proposition, associated buyer personas, and use cases.
- Create impactful content across a variety of asset types (solution sheets, white papers, presentations, videos, e-books, and more) and communication platforms (website, blogs, webinars, email, and more) to drive pipeline and accelerate opportunities. Strategize with industry Solution Principals to develop, launch, and position industry-specific solutions in the market.
- Develop effective sales plays and training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our industry narrative, solution offerings, and key positioning. Partner with sales to differentiate against competition and accelerate sales opportunities.
- Work with the broader marketing team to build, collaborate, and execute on an industry growth plan to drive awareness and demand.
- Influence enterprise campaigns through deep knowledge of vertical needs and priorities.
- Engage with customers, partners, and industry influencers to promote Medallia’s value and differentiation within these verticals.
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage internal leaders and teams across functions and who can engage external stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years proven product or solutions marketing experience in a tech environment, in a B2C role
- Strong background in content creation. Marketing portfolio with examples showing your writing and visual communication style.
- Experience creating narratives and positioning solutions in compelling ways.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; ability to influence without authority, including senior management.
- Analytical and critical thinking mindset; previous experience interpreting and summarizing data with actionable insights.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; proven ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences.
- Strong sales and customer orientation with a passion for software products.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant practical experience.
- Experience in one or two of the following industries: Automotive, Restaurants & Food Service, Retail, Telecommunications & Media, and Travel & Hospitality
- MBA or other equivalent advanced degree
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.