Senior Java Developer
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
CoolaData is looking for a senior software developer with experience in Java Server Side Development, using Object Oriented Design, design patterns and Databases.
CoolaData developers participate in all aspects of our product, from design to deployment.
You should have the ability to understand the complexity of working with massive amounts of data, and to find the most efficient ways to process the data that flow into the system.
You will be working closely with client side developers to create the best user experience.
You must be a fast learner, have a “can do” attitude, and excellent communication skills.
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering – Must
- Strong understanding of Java with at least 5 years of Java programming experience
- Experience with Spring MVC/Spring Boot.Experience with NoSQL databases: mongo/couchbase/redis/BigQuery
- Experience with AWS or GoogleCloud
- Can design and develop complex components independently on a micro service architecture and deal with advanced architectural issues (such as scalability and concurrency)
- Can multitask and quickly respond to critical issues and changes in requirements
- Familiarity with test-driven development
- Love of architecting and writing clean, simple, well modularized code
- A team player and "Can Do" Attitude
- Experience with multi-threading patterns
- Experience with Kafka/Zookeeper
- Experience with CI/CD/Automatic deployment
- Work in agile methodology
Why work here?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Weekly lunches and snacks
- Unlimited beer on tap
- Flexible hours
- A train line
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.