Senior Java Developer
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
CoolaData is looking for a senior software developer with experience in Java Server Side Development, using Object Oriented Design, design patterns and Databases.
CoolaData developers participate in all aspects of our product, from design to deployment.
You should have the ability to understand the complexity of working with massive amounts of data, and to find the most efficient ways to process the data that flow into the system.
You will be working closely with client side developers to create the best user experience.
You must be a fast learner, have a “can do” attitude, and excellent communication skills.
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Strong understanding of Java with a minimum of 5 years of Java programming experience
- Experience with Spring MVC/Spring Boot
- Experience with NoSQL databases: mongo/couchbase/redis/BigQuery
- Experience with AWS or GoogleCloud
- Can design and develop complex components independently on a micro service architecture and deal with advanced architectural issues (such as scalability and concurrency)
- Can multitask and quickly respond to critical issues and changes in requirements
- Familiarity with test-driven development
- Love of architecting and writing clean, simple, well modularized code
- A team player and "Can Do" Attitude
- Experience with multi-threading patterns
- Experience with Kafka/Zookeeper
- Experience with CI/CD/Automatic deployment
- Work in agile methodology
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.