Senior/Lead Frontend Developer
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia for Digital helps companies capture customer feedback across emerging web and mobile channels, engage customers with compelling digital experiences and keep pace with customers’ constantly changing behaviour.
Medallia for Digital is a native component of Medallia Medallia Experience Cloud™
Learn more at www.medallia.com/digital
- As a Front End Developer you need to be experienced in all aspects of the full software development cycle, including software design, development and maintenance of commercial, user facing applications. You should be familiar with web architecture, algorithms and client side programming, and be able to take a project from requirements through to deployment.
- 5+ years' experience in Web development.
- 2 years of experience developing in ReactJS/Angular or similar frameworks for web/mobile.
- Experience in modern HTML, CSS and JS (ES6, TypeScript).
- Knowledge in testing methodologies (unit-testing, TDD, mocking)
- A passion for building products and helping people, both customers and colleagues.
- Passionate about technology, enjoys solving complex problems and learning new technologies.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
- BSc in computer science or equivalent commercial experience
- English on a good communication level
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.