Senior Manager - Digital Solutions Lead, Solutions Architecture (Remote)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As a Solutions Architecture Senior Manager you will partner with our Product, Engineering, and Sales teams to develop innovative new solutions by integrating Medallia’s digital offerings with internal and external products. Your goal will be to expand the impact of these offerings for current and future customers. You will do this by:
1. Working directly with customers and prospects to identify their use cases and prototype solutions.
2. Lead development, packaging, and go-to-market efforts to formalize these solutions into sellable products.
3. Leverage your knowledge of customer use cases and the digital domain to influence our product roadmap.
You will be measured on the adoption of your solutions, success they help clients drive, and the overall growth of Medallia’s digital business.
- Partner with customers and prospects to understand their use cases and prototype solutions.
- Integrate Medallia Digital products with other Medallia offerings and external tools through hands-on configuration and coding.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to develop, QA, and package formalized offerings.
- Support go-to-market efforts to enable Medallia Sales and customer-facing teams to position and sell new offerings.
- Aggregate, prioritize, and articulate customer use cases to Product, Engineering, and Design to guide product strategy and roadmap.
- Enable deal success by serving as a platform SME for prospective clients.
- 7+ years of experience in the software industry, with extensive knowledge of enterprise software technologies (CRM, ERP, HRIS, etc.).
- Extensive experience with digital applications in the Analytics, Personalization, and Notification space including but not limited to: Adobe Analytics, Decibel, Optimizely, Adobe Target, Intercom, WalkMe, Tealium, Segment, and AEP.
- Understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OAuth, RBAC, etc.).
- Passion for helping clients; empathy for their challenges, ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with client stakeholders.
- Ability to develop data architectures - designing data flows that are aligned with customer information systems,
- Solution-oriented; passion for creative problem solving, comfortable tackling new and undefined problem spaces with minimal guidance.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between complex business problems and technical concepts.
- Strong technical project management, stakeholder management, and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Growth-minded; desire for continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- 1+ year of Medallia Experience Cloud Experience
- Hands-on experience with popular SaaS applications, such as Salesforce, Adobe, and ServiceNow.
- Bachelor’s degree, with MBA / Master’s and quantitative/analytical degrees, such as engineering, computer science, or economics.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.