Senior Manager, Global Demand Gen & Campaigns (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking a proven B2B Marketer to drive global acquisition campaigns to fuel Medallia’s rapid growth. In this role you will be responsible for creating and executing new customer acquisition campaigns, and will be the central point for driving the campaigns globally. As part of a growing Global Demand Generation & Campaigns team, you will be the lead who brings all relevant stakeholders together to bring global campaigns to market. This role requires a unique blend of strategic and executional skills, fueled by a deep analytic and metrics driven approach to marketing optimization. You will partner with the Product & Solutions marketing, and Content marketing teams to develop compelling campaigns that drive demand for Medallia’s suite of products. From there you will execute the campaigns globally in partnership with the Digital Marketing, Field Marketing, and Sales teams. This role reports to the Director of Global Demand Generation & Campaigns.
- Develop the Annual/Quarterly campaign plan.
- Develop and Execute an end-to-end integrated multi-channel demand generation campaigns to drive more pipeline and revenue through new customer acquisition.
- Own the prospect database and continue to build, enrich, and engage the contacts through activities such as content syndication, HQL programs, hosted webinars, 3rd party webinars, newsletters, etc.
- Manage the campaign budget, allocating spend for creative, media, and production and ensuring each campaign delivers a strong ROI. You work test placements and content mix to optimize results in flight.
- Manage campaign calendar for Prospects. Oversee scheduling of email campaigns, webinars, events, customer announcements, newsletters, etc.
- Build integrated campaigns from strategy development to theme conceptualization, content procurement, copywriting, scheduling, logistics, and promotions.
- Gather the necessary teams together and lead integrated campaign kickoffs and post-mortem meetings.
- Help create alignment on high-level themes, goals, roles & responsibilities, targeting, budgeting, scheduling milestones, promotion channels, and bill-of-materials.
- Develop testing strategy for email, with focus on subject lines, copy, creative to improve open-rates, click-throughs and conversions.
- Apply data analysis skills and use data to identify trends/insights to optimize performance.
- Work effectively across different teams to seamlessly bring campaigns to life.
- Leverage tools to deliver standardized campaign reporting.
- 6 years of Marketing experience with experience in B2B
- 2+ years of demand generation experience (i.e. media buying, lead/pipeline generation and/or similar)
- 1 year of Salesforce experience (i.e. creating reports, analyzing and optimizing data or similar)
- Demonstrated experience in developing / contributing to successful go-to-market strategy and aligned cross-functional planning
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Enterprise software / SaaS industry experience
- Marketo experience
- Possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills with ability to write compelling marketing copy
- Strong communication and project management skills including managing stakeholders and third party marketing agencies
- Strong track record of delivering against marketing goals
- Possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.