Senior Manager, GTM Strategy (Remote)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
We are looking for a senior manager to support and drive change within our GTM Strategy and Operations Team. This role will have particular emphasis on pricing and packaging strategy, execution, and operationalization across a large global ecosystem. This role is a unique opportunity to accelerate Medallia’s growth by partnering cross-functionally within Medallia.
This Senior Manager will collaborate with leaders in our product, marketing, finance, customer, and sale operations teams to help define strategies for new offerings, optimize packaging and pricing, operationalize, and enable cross-functional teams.
- Gain broad alignment and influence leadership across product, marketing, sales, finance, and partners - on strategy, goals and prioritization of GTM and Pricing efforts.
- Develop strong relationships and trust across Product Management, Finance, Marketing, Pre-Sales, Enablement, Professional Services, and Sales
- Evolve the pricing strategy for Medallia’s software products
- Collaborate with customer organization to evolve and develop new cohesive software and services packages.
- Persuasively communicate your findings and recommendations to all levels of management through clear presentations and mastery of the qualitative factors that complement your analyses.
- Partner with Sales Enablement to create, facilitate, and lead all enablement activities around GTM Strategy, Pricing Strategy, and Operational Sales Effectiveness.
- Work with the Manager of GTM Operations to build cross-functional process for GTM Launches, new pricing, and operational excellence.
- Partner with M&A Team to incorporate new, sometimes mature products, into Medallia’s GTM initiatives, pricing, and overall packaging
- 10+ years of combined experience working in strategic, product-related functions within B2B technology (i.e., management consulting, product strategy, go-to-market strategy, business strategy or similar)
- 2+ years of enterprise software industry experience
- Business partnering experience building cross-functional alignment across multiple go-to-market teams
- Bachelor's degree
- Background in GTM, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, or any other matrixed environment
- Strong operational mindset with a focus on business process and scaling globally
- Ability to establish and nurture relationships at the highest levels of organizations
- Demonstrated history of operationalizing new process and/or GTM programs in a high growth environment
- Strong program management skills
- Ability to review and synthesize data in a timely manner and deliver contextualized findings to various audiences.
- Demonstrated initiative and follow through in a fast-paced, fluid environment while managing concurrent projects.
- Experience and passion for working a high growth, faced paced organization where leading through ambiguity is essential.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.