Senior Manager, International Total Rewards
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking an experienced Total Rewards professional to support the exciting tasks of both scaling our benefits programs and influencing our global benefits philosophy and strategy. You will partner in the delivery of benefits programming that is truly impactful to the employee experience, through support & management of end-to-end benefits design and administration.
Successful candidates will have a passion for total rewards as part of a Global team, and a commitment to creating an incredible employee experience. If you thrive working as part of a fun, collaborative team, you’ll love the new challenge ahead of you.
- Contribute and shape Medallia’s international benefits strategy, in line with local benchmarks, compliance and other regulations, liaising with senior stakeholders & HR Business Partners to align our programs, support and understand business strategy & objectives
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders (vendors, third-party administrators, internal partners, etc.) to ensure programs are effectively communicated, implemented, and managed
- Lead continuous improvement opportunities by evaluating existing policies and processes for efficiencies, identifying improvements and implementing enhancements
- Effectively manage benefits & retirement plans in EMEA, building the business case for improvements to maintain market competitiveness
- Manage benefit spend, including reconciliation, approvals and tracking in partnership with Benefits & Finance teams
- Actively contribute, participate and engage in the People & Culture function, through meetings, projects and initiatives as needed
- Partner with Benefits leads to run effective and engaging Wellness initiatives across the EMEA region, delivering our Wellbeing strategic goals and enhancing the employee experience
- Partner with Medallia’s People & Culture PMO to design country specific time off and leave policies and processes
- Project management of new benefits technology implementations and partner with People Tech on Workday configurations
- Act as compensation partner for EMEA & APAC, designing salary ranges and supporting HRBPs and managers with pay decisions
- Deliver Total Rewards enablement sessions to People & Culture partners & People Managers
- Lead on employee benefit communications and education initiatives across the region, e.g. open enrollment
- Act as an escalation point for employee benefit or compensation issues, internally and externally.
- Equivalent work experience at Manager level in a Benefits or Total Rewards role is essential
- Previous international benefits experience within the EMEA region and familiarity with Radford or Willis Towers Watson salary benchmarking data
- Advanced Excel skills and strong Microsoft Word and PowerPoint / Google Docs skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; with proven ability to influence business leaders at all levels
- Ability to work independently; determine necessary analyses, conduct analyses and make plan design recommendations; demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner and under strict time constraints
- Experience in the Tech industry
- Familiarity with Equity Plans Experience using HRIS systems, particularly Workday
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to adapt to change
- Proven success working in a matrixed, global HR team.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.