Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, Washington D.C., New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv, here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a Marketing Strategist with the Marketing Operations team, you will be the key thought leader to the Sr. Director of Marketing Operations and CMO to help drive our overall strategy and vision for our Global Marketing Organization. You will own the strategic planning and operational processes, including goal setting and tracking, budgeting, and consulting projects. A highly cross-functional role, you will work with key partners in Sales, Sales Operations, Product, IT, among many others.
- Defines, monitors and analyzes key marketing performance metrics
- Drives and manages the overarching annual and quarterly marketing plan globally
- Develops, drives and manages the model for marketing investments
- Develops, drives and manages the marketing forecast ( marketing attribution, sourced and influenced pipeline, sourced and influenced revenue)
- Drives cross functional optimization initiatives( funnel conversion rates, ROI, CAC)
- Recommends investment priorities and strategies based on insights and data
- Works with team members to ensure marketing plan roll-out is on time, executed and on budget
- Works closely with marketing teams to ensure effective prioritization
- Establishes an insight and data-driven marketing culture
- Support the CMO with presentations, roadmaps and strategy delivery
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing/Sales roles
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a marketing analytics or a strategy-related role
- Demonstrated ownership of marketing planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Demonstrated experience in presenting and debating recommendations with senior leadership
- Ability to access, query, organize and manipulate large data sets in different environment
- Ability to translate analytics into actionable insights and recommendations
- Ability to develop deep relationships cross-functionally within an organization
- Ability to communicate effectively , verbal and written
- Ability to work with minimal direction and guide through influence
- BA/BS degree in math, statistics, computer science or related discipline
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.