Senior Manager, Order to Cash
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
This position reports to the VP, Order to Cash and is an interdisciplinary position which interacts with Deal Desk, Revenue Accounting, Sales, Legal and various Operational teams across Medallia. In this role you will lead a team of collections specialists and order management professionals. You will play a crucial role in ensuring an excellent customer experience for both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for all aspects of processing Order Management, Billings, Credit and Collections for all revenue related transactions
- Assist with the deal desk review of sales opportunities, contracts and non-standard transactions
- Review and approve sales orders. Work closely with cross-functional teams and own ensuring sales orders are entered into Medallia’s ERP accurately, completely and consistent with company policies
- Review Invoices and Customer accounts. Work closely with cross functional organizations to resolve and support customer billing issues/inquiries.
- Provide input for on-going development and improvement on systems and operational processes.
- Responsible for performing internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance.
- Support the integration of acquisitions in accordance with Medallia’s Order Management, Billings, Credit and Collections processes and policies
- Assist in the external audit team regarding all quarterly and annual audit requirements.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis, when needed.
- 7+ years of experience Order Management, Billing Operations and Credit and Collection experience required
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills.
- Detailed-oriented with excellent analytical skills for data mining
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of revenue accounting
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience
- SFDC and NetSuite experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.