Senior Manager, Product Marketing - Digital Experience (Remote)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead the messaging, positioning, and delivery of our digital product suite to market. Working closely with marketing, sales, and product teams, you will drive the go-to-market strategy for product launches, marketing programs, sales enablement, competitor intelligence, and pipeline support.
As part of the Strategy and Product Marketing organization at Medallia, you will be an experienced global marketer with exceptional writing, organizational, and communication skills. You are collaborative in nature, a true team player, that builds strong cross-functional relationships. You’re used to juggling multiple projects at once and working with tight deadlines. You are passionate about the digital customer experience and knowledgeable about the impact of analytics of all kinds and feedback tools to understand the digital experience. You are self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed and to grow as Medallia continues its rapid growth.
- Understanding our customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive landscape
- Meeting with the product team on a regular basis to stay up-to-date on product releases
- Creating content to articulate the benefits of our products (e.g. product collateral, case studies, presentations, emails, videos, scripts, etc.)
- Together with the product team, educating and exciting both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and benefits
- Determine sales enablement needs; create and execute enablement programs including training, competitive tactics, and product education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing in a B2B environment.
- SaaS experience preferred
- MarTech background preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to deliver results
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Consistent track record performing well in a rapidly changing and high growth environment
- Demonstrated writing skills with experience writing customer stories and sales/product materials
- Solid cross-marketing knowledge and skills to contribute to overall marketing objectives
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.